Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new contracts, contract renewals, and system sales.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or any other related field
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ working experience in servicing XRF, XRD and OES instruments.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
- Will be required to travel across countries the French speaking countries in Africa.
- Experience in similar industry is preferred.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Proficient level of computer skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2021.