Carnex Incorporated is a world class business organization whose competency is Manufacturing, Administration, Human Resourcing and I.T with its team of professionals, offering flexible hiring solutions to fit their workforce needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- A successful Service Center Agent respond to incoming or outgoing customer calls for a business.
- Most especially, incoming calls from the customers to take their orders, answer questions and inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significantcustomer service problems, and provide general information.
- Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to set appointments and gather survey data.
Their major Job Duties includes:
- Identifying customer needs, answering questions and providing solutions/alternatives to issues.
- Generate customer interest in the company’s products or services.
- Management and resolve customer complaints.
- Following various communication scripts when speaking to a caller.
- Identify and overcome objections.
- Describe products and services when possible.
- Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers.
- Politely answer inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications
- OND / HND / B.Sc in Mass Communication / Social Sciences
- 1-5 years work experience.
- Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge.
- In-Depth Research and Analysis.
- Computer Proficiency, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships.
- Industry-Related Experience, Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills.
- Customer related course of study.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should share their Profile to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.