PayPecker is an emerging market focused Composable Commerce Infrastructure solutions provider for retailers, restaurants, their suppliers, and their customers. Our solution enables retailers of all sizes to super-charge their core internal processes, enabling better and faster service to end-customers, and a seamless interaction with relevant supply chain stakeholders. Our platform also gives these businesses access to insights that enable growth in internal and third-party working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for passionate Senior Software Engineers to design, develop and lead teams to iterate on our products. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing enterprise software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Our ideal candidates are builders and makers at heart. We value engineers who pay attention to detail, show commitment to the craft, are continuous learners, are helpful to their colleagues, value code reviews and are extremely customer-focused.
- If you successfully go through the hiring process, you’ll be part of a team of bright, productive and experienced software engineers who are passionate about what they do. As an engineering team, we believe our work is to enable our company to win using technology and this is reflected in our approach to work. We run either 1 or 2 Week Sprints dependent on what’s more appropriate to the project and we are big on Continuous Integration/Deployment.
Your Responsibilities would Include
- Experience Building API-driven applications in any of the following languages: PHP, Java, C#
- Work with the Engineering and Product Managers to plan product implementations
- Be the technical team lead for one of our engineering teams
- Lead Software Design sessions
- Review Code
- impact the team and organization at Large
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Attract, hire and retain engineering talent
- Mentor mid-level and Junior developers
You should have experience with:
- Building API-driven applications using PHP
- Working with Vue js
- Experience working with Relational and Non-relational database management systems
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ Years as a Team-lead
- 5+ Years of professional software development experience.
- Very Strong problem-solving Skills
- Excellent Understanding and experience with Software Design
- Experience with API-Design and Implementation
- Experience working with Agile Software development methodology
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development: We provide our engineering team members access to learning resources to develop their skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
- Top Range Machines: Our engineering team members use top of the range laptops and tools to enhance their productivity
- Opportunities for Growth and Impact: We believe in retaining great talent and giving them the opportunities to grow within the organisation and make impact
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st October, 2021.