Ibis is an international hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing
- The Hotel Sales Manager is primarily responsible for developing new business opportunities whilst assisting in the management of the Hotels Corporate / Leisure / MICE accounts.
- The Sales Manager will also assume responsibility for the overall management of the administration function within the Sales department.
- To present a professional, friendly and efficient impression of the Hotel at all times.
- To ensure that all tasks relating to guest comfort, guest satisfaction or the impression the guest receives of the Hotel must be treated with utmost priority.
- To assist as required/requested with the solving of any guest feedback and to be able to handle them in the most efficient manner.
- Have knowledge of the facilities and services, events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area and actively promote them.
- To establish a good working relationship with your guest, visitors and colleagues creating a team that works well together and with other departments.
- Contributes to guest satisfaction at all times by providing high quality personalized services throughout their stay.
- To maximize accommodation room sales and incremental revenue for supplementary departments such as food & beverage and MICE.
- To achieve key performance relating to appointments, client interaction & account development.
- Achieve new business targets and manage an agreed portfolio of accounts in order to retain and develop the business.
- Co-ordinate and execute all direct mailings as instructed by the Director of Sales & Marketing and Senior Sales Manager.
- Conduct Market research/telesales campaigns as required.
- Compile sales packs and ensure that an adequate supply of relevant stationary, brochures, giveaways are in stock.
- Ensure constant familiarity with the hotels financial position and selling strategy versus previous year and current budget.
- Maintain awareness of the hotels key competitors’ financial performance, of their client interaction, their key account base and corresponding rates and any property developments.
- To work closely with the Accor Sales Network in order to assist with the achievement of the overall sales target for the hotel.
- To attend Sales meetings – weekly & monthly.
- Attend and assist with in-house marketing activities, familiarization trips, client hospitality evenings, presentations, show rounds and promotional activities.
- Produce accurate, rapid cost calculations and respond to clients with quotations.
- Produce required reports of completed sales activity including details of face to face client appointments, presentations, familiarization trips and any other related client interaction.
- Update and maintain all market segment sales contact lists and account information in ANAIS or other systems as directed.
- To research and identify new business opportunities through leads referred by reservations/ conference teams and business listings publications.
- Assist with office administration ensuring all accounts have on file the necessary documentation, contracts, contact forms, and up to date Account Development Plans. Each account is to have a complete and up to date Account Development Plan.
- Carry out Sales Trips to all business areas as specified both domestically and internationally as required.
What’s in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 2
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.