IT Horizons Limited is a system integrator and application ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Relationship Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The position is responsible for developing, maintaining and managing sales activities of the business within Abuja and its environs, as well as developing and implementing an innovative, growth-focused commercial strategy, focused primarily on new opportunities and markets.
Key Responsibilities for this Role
- Directing strategy towards the profitable growth and operation of the company.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Work with the Head of Sales & Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation.
- Support the Head of Sales & Marketing in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their positionin the industry, researching and analyzing sales options
- Represents the company externally to enhance and strengthen the company’s profile and optimizes all business development opportunities.
- Maintains a good level of understanding and knowledge of the Company’s products and services, ensuring that customer queries can be captured and dealt with accurately and appropriately
- Ensures that all commercial activities meet or improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (Key Performance Indicators (Key Performance Indicators)) in line with business objectives.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully meeting set targets
Requirements for the Role
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University will be an advantage.
- Membership of professional management associations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in ICT/Telecoms or related industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 11th April, 2022.