Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Partner Enablement Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Partner Engagement Managers (PEMs) are the main technical relationship liaisons for CyberSource’s top strategic Acquirer Solutions Partners, facilitating the partner’s development and the growth of their client base.
- The Senior PEM will be responsible for engaging our partners on consumption of new products, solutions, client-level requirements, and issue management.
- They have a vital role in ensuring that our partners integrations are functioning optimally and that the partner has what it needs to be successful.
- The Senior PEM will also work with our Partner Success and/or Alliances organizations in fostering the relationships with our valued partners, and will play a primary role during operational reviews, trainings, escalations and presentations.
- The Senior PEM will also work within the business to ensure that Product, Development, and Operations teams are incorporating the partners strategic needs into internal business development activities.
- Primary technical point of contact for a small portfolio of our strategic Acquirer Solution Partners, addressing any technical challenges or operational issues that may arise.
- Manage escalations until the issues have been resolved.
- Oversee and coordinate implementations and provide as-needed consultative integration guidance to assist the partner in onboarding new Acquirer Solution merchants.
- Educate Acquirer Solution Partners on how new CyberSource products and functionalities may contribute to and enhance their business models.
- Drive a partner-centric ethos within the Client Services team, leading a optimised team across Technical Account Management, Implementation Support and any other partner-focused resources such as Product Support Engineers and Product Readiness that may have been hired for each partner.
- Be responsive to larger initiatives being driven globally from the Senior and Executive leadership.
- Travel is required (up to 20% travel)
- Actively develop Acquirer Solution Partners engagement model, striving for continual service improvement
- Maintain an excellent relationship with Acquirer Solution Partners through regular communication and face-to-face meetings, ensuring that the partner’s technical questions and queries are met or managed.
- Meet or exceed against agreed performance goals and objectives.
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding partner expectations and anticipating partner needs. Works in close partnership with partners to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship
- Contributes effectively to achievement of organisational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Work with your portfolio of Acquirer Solution Partners to develop best practices for technical implementation and support.
- Define engagement processes between Acquirer Solution Partners, their end-merchants, and CyberSource teams.
- Advocate product enhancement requests with our cross-functional teams and be the voice of Product Readiness back to the partner.
- Lead product trainings and workshops work with internal training teams to build out Best-in-class training for partner support teams and the partner’s clients.
- Build and maintain deep product knowledge in CyberSource products and services.
- Partner with our Alliance/ Partner Success teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts with our Acquirer Solution Partners.
- Maintains and promotes open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective. Challenges organisational culture and processes that are barriers to working collaboratively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence understands team dynamics builds constructive and effective relationships. Effectively resolves conflict between individuals and / or teams.
- Makes a positive impact by executing on commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise. Considered a valuable source of expertise and knowledge.
- Champions innovative projects and demonstrates commitment to business excellence by consistently executing against deliverable
- Demonstrates consistent levels of resilience and a willingness to adapt to changing organisational needs while role modelling company values
- Explains complex issues in simple terms aims to create understanding regardless of seniority or audience
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to think laterally and consider organisational strategy
- Able to pioneer new ideas, adapt processes and create new solutions with broader stakeholder support
- Seeks out internal/external perceptions and data uses these to shape strategic plans
- Possesses a clear understanding of the broader competitive environment.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
- Develops self and others to ensure all are equipped with appropriate skills. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and an environment in which others can excel
- University Degree or equivalent experience
- A track record of a strong customer focus.
- Experience in a Customer Support/Technical Account Management role.
- Fluency in Arabic and English spoken and written
- Payment industry experience
- PRINCE2, PMP or similar project management certification
- ITIL certification
- Card-not-present and risk mitigation methodology experience is strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CyberSource products and services
- Strong understanding of technical concepts, programming experience (Java, C/C++, Perl, etc.), and markup languages (HTML, XML)
- Should be experienced with working in matrixed organisations
- Has some commercial experience.
- Able to skillfully prioritize and manage concurrent projects and issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional/cross-departmental and virtual teams
- Self-starter with strong organization and resolution management skills
- Must work well as a part of a virtual team
- Must demonstrate strong complex problem solving capabilities
- Has competency in a technical skillset, such as networking principles or coding.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply