Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Specialist Delivery
Job ID: 2200018393
Employee Status: Permanent
- Manage the regional Performance, Reward and Benefits as well as the operational aspects of the HR function with a view to providing consultative assistance required by the Heads of HR, HR Business Partners and other HR Specialists in delivering a comprehensive and efficient HR service to the business.
- To collaborate with HR Product leads and HRSSC to ensure seamless delivery of PRB products and processes across the region in line with the Bank’s strategy.
- To ensure financial governance and discipline and ensure that PRB Delivery meets its costs targets /forecasts.
- To work with the Country Heads of HR and the Risk lead for the region in directing and overseeing the day-to-day management of operational risks in PRB products and processes
- To ensure operational efficiency in partnership with HRSSC and enhance employee experience.
- To build strong network with all local regulatory authorities & stakeholders.
- To collaborate with HR Business partners and Specialists in country and ensure PRB Delivery is effective and appropriate and drive business performance.
- Understand business specific product needs and design/implement PRB solutions for the business, consistent with Group policies, leveraging the expertise and tools from PRB product Specialist teams and drawing analytical support from HRSSC.
- Lead PRB integration activities in Country and, where appropriate, support due diligence and other integration activities.
- Work with PRB Delivery and the Country HR leadership team to deliver the HR collective agenda and the Strategic People Agenda for the region.
- Build and develop skills to support the delivery of HR Strategy and performance.
- Drive service excellence through partnership with HRSSC. Manage efficient delivery of processes administered by HRSSC by establishing Service Level standard for each process and ensure that a regular review.
- Manage, evaluate and improve effectiveness of all HR products, plans and processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of PRB by technology enhancements, migration to HRSSC, or process improvements.
- Partner with the Head, HR to monitor and manage vendor performance against established SLAs, with regular performance reviews to highlight and address areas of concern (managing exceptions, challenging behaviours and implementing consequences), and ensure the provision of quality, cost efficient services that meet business needs
- On risk management, identify and articulate forward looking risks for the country. Articulate and manage them through designated PRB risk registers and HR FORC. Ensure all geographical specific Operational Risk (OR) and Compliance requirements related to PRB delivery are met.
- Support statutory and internal audits, as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring awareness and understanding of the local and group HR policies, procedures and regulatory framework in which the Group/country operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Lead the HR team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles; Financial Crime Prevention and The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Head HR, Nigeria and West Africa -Support and Advisory services on all matters related to HR backend process, query, act as a consultant with regards to performance, reward and benefits
- HRSSC – coordinate PRB Delivery issues and executions.
- Perform other assigned responsibility assigned by Group, Country, Business or Functional policies.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A professional or relevant post graduate management qualification.
- Relevant experience in Human Resources at both operational and strategic level.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Ability to multi task within complex structure and deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent communication: clear oral and written skills; effective questioning and active listening.
- Strong work orientation and taking ownership to deliver.
- Strong understanding of financial regulations as it relates to CBN, CIBN, FIRS etc.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Strong in project and process management with focus on execution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2022 (11:59:00 PM).