Transmed is a full-service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Transmed Nigeria, established in 2015 is a major distribution company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for International Products, meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography by distributing various premium products in the HPC and Food Categories from Berkshire Hathaway, Tiger Brands, Sivop Gold Skin Care and Weetabix Limited amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares monthly staff salary advice for both FTE and OSS incorporating all necessary entries, variables, deductions (loan deductions, salary advance, ARs etc) and special payments where applicable.
- Manages the administration and processing of all staff benefits (Health & Life Insurance, Pension, NHF) and Welfare/Staff Occasions, in line with laid down process and approved timelines.
- Ensures registration of staff with chosen PFAs, HMO Hospitals and NHF registration on resumption.
- Participates in the planning and execution of recruitment campaigns, whether through newspaper Ad campaigns, University Job Fairs, Recruitment agencies in order to increase company exposure to possible candidates.
- Prepares and ensures complete execution of the Onboarding Plan for all employees
- Keeps track of the Probation Appraisal process to ensure evaluation is carried out on time and proper documentation is maintained
- Communicates the outcome of the appraisal to the employee in writing within the stipulated timeline.
- Supports the HR Manager in the completion of the Goal setting and Employee Performance Review activities.
- Ensures the employee database and other required templates are updated within a specified timeline.
- Ensures exit interviews are done; clearance form is filled and signed off by all required signatories to ensure the submission of all Company property.
- Implements effective and fast recruitment processes both internally and externally to decrease time frame
- Executes pre-screening phone interviews for junior & midlevel job roles in order to interview live only shortlisted candidates with minimum job requirements
- Executes screening interviews for junior & midlevel job roles to shortlist eligible candidates to the next interviews with the business
- Performs day-to-day processing and recruiting-related support activities in order to provide backup to the team.
- Ensures new employees have a clear Job Description and probationary KPI’s upon completion of the onboarding plan.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND.
- Possess 2-3 years of experience in similar role, preferably in the FMCG distribution sector
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Senior HR Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to spread the word to other interested and qualified candidates
Application Deadline 21st March, 2022.