9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Enterprise Services II
Job ID: IRC4469
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide necessary support towards the integration/operations and maintenance of enterprise customer services, via various transmission media microwave, fiber optics and satellite
- Provide high level technical support to enterprise customers, and field support engineers, in resolving outages on enterprise links
- Proffer long term solutions to repetitive enterprise links degradation affecting customer’s network quality and availability.
- Provide relevant reports for periodic availability reconciliation with enterprise customers as at when due.
- Maintain a detailed and updated database of all operational enterprise customer links.
- Coordinate the timely end to end implementation of approved capacity changes (upgrades/downgrades) on enterprise customer links.
- Attend service review meetings with enterprise customers and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain an up to date database of all the work orders for all enterprise customers.
- Provide the root cause analysis (RCA)for enterprise service outages to the NOC / customer.
- Maintain detailed reports of enterprise outages across the network.
- Provide feedback to the planning team on ways of improving enterprise customer experience based on the prevailing transmission network realities.
- Coordinate the relevant transmission operations / IPBB/ LAAS vendor teams to work together in resolving enterprise customer outages within acceptable MTTRs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Transmission Operations
- First Degree in a related Engineering field
- Minimum of Four(4) years post NYSC work experience
- IP/MPLS Technologies
- Telecommunications & Mobile Network Standards & Specifications
- Network Administration
- Problem Solving / Analytical thinking
- Customer management
- Good Communication
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply