Mono helps businesses in Africa access financial accounts for financial data and payments. Businesses of all sizes in Africa use our platform to retrieve account details, transactions and move money, reliably and securely, including Carbon, Renmoney, Inflow Finance, Tangerine Insurance, and many others.
In almost a year, we’ve introduced a steady cadence of innovations, such as statement pages, a no-code tool to retrieve bank statements, and much more. We’ve connected to 10% of all active bank accounts in Nigeria, and our investors include YCombinator, Entree Capital, and others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
- DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations.
- You will be spearheading our infrastructure and security team which is responsible for running our platform in a secure, highly available, and scalable manner.
- Our customers rely on us to run their financial operations, and we hold ourselves to a higher standard when it comes to building and running infrastructure.
- Run our infrastructure on top of tools technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
- Smoothly operate AWS managed service. We prefer to leverage existing industry standards and tools, to focus on our business problems
- Run monitoring and alerting systems proactively. Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Be on an on-call rotation for our production infrastructure.
- Improve our deployment processes to be faster and more flexible. Empower product development teams to run autonomously.
- Collaborate on the implementation of compliance and regulatory projects
- Collaborate with Product Managers to prioritize roadmap items to balance infrastructure and business needs
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Health Insurance
- Work from any office twice per year
- Training Budget
- Team building events
- Fitness/ wellness stipends
- Yearly offsite
- Fresh fruit every week, all-you-can-drink tea and coffee
- Free lunch
- Friday happy hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Instructions – Read carefully!
- Please make sure you proofread everything as we are a company that really cares about attention to detail!
- Once you’re done applying, please complete this assessment test. Take your time to get ready; it takes 15 minutes to complete but it’s a little challenging and fast-paced.