Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oilfield Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We require for immediate employment a technically sound and result-oriented individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Ref Code: GPLX / PHC / 060821 / 05
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Business Development Executive shall assist with the attainment of the company’s business growth objectives, articulating new business development opportunities in theOilandGas Industryand compiling bids/tenders and collecting projects data
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for the company’s products and services on such projects
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Develop leads into opportunities and convert into new accounts
- Leverage on knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
- Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical bidding requirements
- Support the development of project proposals; employ data gathering techniques and analysis to present proposed solutions to clients
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target–driven achievement
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in ongoing and upcoming projects
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 4 years in Business Development related activities preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- A problem solver with excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- The ideal candidate should be very flexible and able to adapt to new situations and challenges.
- We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th September, 2021.