Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Clerk
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The scope of this role covers the financial management of the operations of the organization. which includes: reporting, forecasting, budgeting, and general account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Must be above 30years
- 5 – 7 years of accounting/finance work experience
- Excellent accounting software and administrative skills
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
- Highly detail-oriented
- Ability to deliver quality and accurate output
- Excellent reporting skills
- Applicants must be diligent and have a high level of integrity.
- Maintaining all Revenue ledgers
- Daily review and updates of cash registers
- Monitoring of all vendors invoices
- Responsible for preparing monthly reports to the management committee.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for senior company leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- N90,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.