Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to excel in the production of quality products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a sales representative you must be knowledgeable about practices relevant to direct and grassroots marketing to make sure that the sales opportunities in your region are exploited, well-focused to meet the goals and objectives of the organization at 95% percent performance level.
- Present, promote and sell products using strategic company advantage and opinions to existing and prospective customers
- To ensure that all distributors/customers within the region are visited on daily a basis.
- Developing business relationship with all the distributors/customers, within assigned territory
- To monitor the sales increase adequately and consistently.
- To come up with useful information that can enhance the region productivity.
- To prepare daily marketing report and attend daily marketing.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Negotiate and close agreements with corporate and industrial customers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs and requests
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales
- Coordinate marketing intelligence for the company
- Adequate follow-up on customers request/needs
- Initiating and contributing to the promotional program
- Upholding the social responsibility of the company
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by the sales manager.
- HND qualification with 0 – 4 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Local Government Area where they reside as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.