Robert Johnson Nigeria Limited – Our client, Eduis, a leading School Management Platform in the education industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Must have a good Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or in any other Social Science from a recognized institution.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Willingness to learn, and forward-looking with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with the use of software applications.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly self-motivated.
- N80,000 – N180,000 monthly (excluding monthly commission).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, Contact Address (not P.O. Box) with a functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “the Head, Corporate Resourcing” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th August, 2022.