Sales Officer / Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2-4 years of sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales target
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
24th April, 2021.
weekend jobs in lagos, ssce jobs in abuja, o’level jobs in abuja, jobs for undergraduates in nigeria, epayplus,undergraduate jobs in nigeria