The Impeccable Skills Company – Our client, an Interior Design Company into manufacturing of explicit furniture and that also represents an international known brand is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Executive
Ref Code: 016/LOS-LEKKI/ED/21
Location: Victoria Island ,Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire an experienced sales and marketing executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
- To ensure success as a sales and marketing executive, you should have strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch sales and marketing executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- 5 years Proven work experience as a sales and marketing executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Deadline: 28th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their applications to: [email protected], using the Job Reference Code and location as the subject of the mail e.g 016/LOS-LEKKI/ED/21 – Yaba (if you reside in yaba) / Lagos.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted