O’Bounce is an innovative and formidable IT expert in Nigeria. Whatever you want to build, whether you are just starting out looking for a web presence or you have decided to conduct your entire business process online, we know how important your decision is, we already have the experts and the system to deliver your project beyond expectation.
We have a seamless process that has you covered. We take your business as ours. We understand what the project is all about, understand your needs and brainstorm on it. After project briefing and brainstorming, we set milestones, develop, test before we are ready for the final launch.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Oluyole, Ibadan
Job type: Full Time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- High School Degree
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply