JCvaxe Technology Concepts is an indigenous company that was adapted to provide information technologies (IT) solutions to corporate organizations.
We are JC Technology Concepts (J.T.C.), a registered IT maintenance firm that renders computer Sales, repairs, networking and other IT solution for various organizations. Our services cover both software installation and hardware troubleshooting and repairs. Whatever IT requirements are, J.C.T. has them all. We have packages that will conveniently synergize your business operations. These clearly range from introducing IT solution maintenance, 24hrs assistance in case of emergency to providing files backup and storage, and networking management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their needs.
- Contributes to the delivery of optimal customer service by recruiting, training, scheduling, and retaining customer focused full-time and part-time department personnel.
- Resolves complex customer issues or escalations as needed while proactively equipping line-level associates with tools for addressing customer concerns.
- Creates relationships and identifies customer needs while recommending appropriate solutions to drive both individual and team sales, margin, accessories, and overall performance.
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge, and expertise to act in each department.
- Perform any duties as assigned.
Job Competencies and Requirements
- Customer issues or escalations as needed while proactively equipping line-level associates, Associate Degree or Higher in Business or related fields
- Previous experience in sales and customer service
- Aged 30 to 45 years
- 1 year of experience and above
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights and weekends
- Resolves complex tools for addressing customer concerns.
- Experience in leadership
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude is required
- Ability to meet up with deadlines.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; Particularly in the real estate and industry
- Technical understanding of the design and its administrative Management Skills
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g., customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- A customer-oriented attitude
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted
Application Deadline 5th May, 2022.