Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices. At Armorsil, we sell solutions and not products. The idea is that we try to understand client’s needs, challenges and undertake research in our well-equipped laboratories to design products that match or resolve these problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Female)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We urgently need an experienced Female Sales Manager to head and supervise the sales team at our Lagos and Abuja branches.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
- B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech in Civil / Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th April, 2022.