Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern
Job ID: 22031224
- Gather, input and analyse sales data for the region.
- Gathering of Market / Consumer/ Competitor Intelligence.
- Track and report regional and brand performances.
- Daily gathering, analysing and reporting sales team secondary sales data.
- Drive implementation, execution and tracking of trade marketing activities, sales team and distributors incentive programme for effectiveness and optimal results.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 0 – 1 experience.
- Basic MS Excel and Power point (Data collection and analysis)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Henkel is an equal opportunity employer.
- We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets