Morressier is the leading platform for conferences designed for enduring value. Since 2014, more than 200 of the world’s leading professional and scientific organizations trust Morressier to support their virtual and hybrid meetings, engage their users, and amplify their content. Morressier offers its clients a powerful platform, granular data and analytics, and extensive possibilities for revenue generation. At the same time, increased accessibility to previously ephemeral content accelerates breakthroughs and innovation.
Morressier is a fast-growing technology company with prominent investors on board and a highly-motivated team located in their main offices in Berlin, Washington DC, and remote around the world. We are looking for passionate people who are excited about how we can change science for the better and accelerate innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive US (East Coast)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you a natural Salesperson looking for an opportunity to sell a meaningful product and advance your career?
- If you have a flair for outbound approaches and are self-motivated then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
- During this period of exciting growth, Morressier is seeking a Sales Executive to join our Global Sales and Solutions team. This role is responsible for outbound sales of Morressier’s virtual conference products and services to US and European societies and associations.
- This is an ideal role for a talented salesperson with experience selling B2B digital products and services. While outbound, our sales process is consultative and focused on meeting client needs.
- Build a qualified pipeline of potential Morressier clients based on desk research of organizational needs (forthcoming conferences, undigitized conference content);
- Contact and communicate with decision-makers at potential clients, listening to their needs and matching these with appropriate services and products in order to build new relationships;
- Develop a high level of understanding of the product and services, enabling independent sales demonstrations and responses to technical questions;
- Contribute to the creation of relevant collateral, demonstrations, and sales materials;
- Manage the client journey from initial contact to contract signature, working closely with all departments throughout the process;
- Maintain detailed records through Salesforce and other company data management tools and work towards individual, team, and overall company goals; and
- Other activities as required to support this highly cross-functional global team.
- 2-3 years of relevant sales experience in a B2B environment
- Excellent presentation and verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable leading dynamic online demonstrations
- Technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new software
- Ability to travel locally, domestically, and internationally (post-Covid) to meet with potential clients and colleagues
- Experience of selling similar products to the academic/scholarly market would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is preferred.
- Natural relationship cultivator, sales and service orientation
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of internal communication and collaboration with global colleagues
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Working at the heart of a passionate, impact-driven team from around the world
- A chance to do meaningful work and further our vision of accelerating scientific breakthroughs and global innovation
- Flexibility for remote work from home or anywhere else
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.