Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Bread Improver)
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Bread Improvers, Pan Release etc (Flour)
Functionally Reports to (FRT): Territory Manager
Administratively Reports to (ART): Zonal Sales Manager
- The sales executive’s job is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans. To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Day to Day Management – To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- To develop dealer network in assigned territory and achieve primary and secondary sales target through dealer.
- Customer Relationship – To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Well exposed to assigned territory.
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2+ years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Deadline: 30th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.