SHAGO Payments is a fintech company promoting eCommerce and Payments solutions through technology, our application is also set up to facilitate transactions such as bills payment, airtime purchases, fund transfers, account opening etc.
Shago Payments Limited(“Shago”) is an innovative solution provider with expertise in value-added services and on-demand service delivery.
Shago is focused on reaching the underserved and unbanked market through retailing e-commerce and services payments and also reaching the mass market consumers through an agent or retail network Shago believes its strategic focus on technology and distribution, will drive value for the Nigeria populace. Shago Payments Limited wants to be a key player in the Nigerian payments/commerce and distribution market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Contract
- The job holder is responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities by onboarding new and existing agents and facilitating relationships with the company to best support clients/customers.
- Actively seek out new agents/merchants/vendors for onboarding.
- Hit or exceed personal and team monthly/annual target.
- Cold-call and follow-up to arrange meetings with potential clients.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Collect feedback regarding the company’s products and services from users and share it with all of the functional departments of the company.
- Attend regular training sessions to update skill set and knowledge of corporate procedures
- Deliver appropriate presentations/demonstrations on products and services to prospect/client.
- Provide a weekly and monthly sales report and updates.
- Close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Monitor and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with existing and potential agents/trade partners.
- Diploma / B.Sc. in Sales/Marketing or its equivalent
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales/Marketing.
- Ability to canvass for sales and convert prospects to agents.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are imperative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.