Triumph Power and Gas Systems Limited is an energy service company whose range of services cut across diverse areas of power, oil & gas and the industrial sector. Our head office is in Lagos, Nigeria and we have alliances with Original Equipment Manufacturers globally. We employ an innovative approach to our operations, to deliver value creating solutions to our customer’s business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Assistant General Manager- Business Development
- To seek prospects which would lead to potential sales and generate revenue for the Company both in the long and short term.
- To provide technical expertise in ensuring success in completion of projects both on and off field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for account management of existing customers, as well as finding new prospects and establishing new business.
- Makes technical presentations and provides customers with technical knowledge of the products available.
- Visits customers, carry out site surveys, generate detailed site visit report and discusses any potential requirements customers may have.
- Proposals development and management
- Conducts marketing campaigns and promotion by engagement of contractors, artisans, etc., through group & individual meetings
- Develop in-depth understanding of products offered and services rendered
- Support and suggest improvements to business development processes
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results;
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Gathering business intelligence from appropriate sources
- Building viable network in the industry that would be useful to the organisation’s objectives
- Source innovative avenues of doing business efficiently
- Stay aware of new trends in the oil and gas as well as other industries
- Use technical skills and experience in driving sales
Job & Main Specifications (Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Required Details)
Education & Experience:
- First Degree in Engineering or any related field
- Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
- 2 – 5 years sales experience in Manufacturing, Power and Oil & Gas Industry
- 3 – 6 years’ experience in Engineering Sales, Operations and Business Development.
- In-depth industry and market knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management
- Tendering & Proposals Management
- Project & Contract Administration
- Vendor Management.
- Business Development
- Project Management
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Relationship Management
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Technical Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Sales, Operations, Maintenance, Installation & Commissioning of Rotating Equipment’s
- Microsoft Office
- Computer and Information technology adaptability
- Practical Project management of Engineering related Projects
- Conversant with Engineering principles.
- SAP Business 1
- USE of CRM ERP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.