Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel is a fast growing internationally branded hotel located in Ikeja Lagos. We are an International Hotel company owned by AccorHotels, a hotel holding company. AccorHotels is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. Ibis opened its first hotel in 1974. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports, beaches or railway stations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional.
- Actively participates in sales presentations, property tours and customer meetings.
- Manages performance issues that arise within the Sales and Reservations teams.
- Effectively communicates with other departments.
- Conducts a daily briefing with department on current key activities.
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction.
- Assist the sales manager at all times.
- Brief customers and guests about the hotel’s facilities and its overall business.
- Direct and manage all group, transient, and catering/banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
- Prepare, implement and compile data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reporting, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
- Survey, review and analyze competition, market trends, customer needs and comments in order to be proactive and adapt with business intelligence.
Skills / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales management experience.
- A strong understanding of overall hotel business, its facilities and policies.
- Ability to develop new sales techniques.
- Must have strong decision making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, negotiation and manipulative abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Computer skills (Opera, word, excel and PowerPoint), etc.
N70,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.