Workforce Group – Our client, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Account Manager – Digital Advertising
- Our client, is looking for talented Advertising Sales Professionals who will have full responsibility for introducing and selling a new mobile advertising medium for the assigned region.
- As an experienced Sales & Account Manager you will be able to demonstrate your deep knowledge of the Nigerian Ad industry.
- Your vision and network will ensure that our client’s solution achieves top-of-mind positions amongst media agencies, creative agencies and brands within the shortest possible time.
- Developing excellent relationships with Media Agency and Corporate stakeholders
- Set up, manage and improve relationships with Assigned Media Buying Houses and advertising agencies in Nigeria.
- Mapping the advertising landscape
- Persuade clients to allocate advertising budget to a new innovative media channel
- Conducting onsite client presentations
- Tracking and analyzing campaign performances
- Ensure that Campaigns meet Clients set objectives and advice accordingly.
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends Produce business performance reports on a regular basis.
- Engage with internal teams responsible for pricing, ad trafficking and ad operations
- Train customers on platform
- Design a winning account strategy
- Achieving top line and profitability targets
- Managing receivables
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- Minimum 3 years in an advertising sales role (preferably at an Ad Network but minimum at a leading Publisher or Media Agency)
- A devout believer in Mobile and Digital advertising
- Personal relationships with the leading Media Agencies
- Access to budget owners of the Top 50 corporate advertisers
- An achiever
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Comfortable in start-up phases
- Get things done approach.
- Access to budget owners of the top 50 brands
- Able to change established mindsets and perceptions
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] with the subject of the email as “DISALEACCT MNGR”.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2017.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter