Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Petroleum sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping. Whether it is subsea, surface and concept development or decommissioning, our all-round technical expertise and strong partnerships provide energy companies the racetrack to success. Our history of engineering excellence even in the most challenging environments, combined with our approach steeped in deep local knowledge delivers great results for our clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Supervisor
Location: Kwale – Site, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Functionally Reports to: Site HSE Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring teams work together to deliver quality work to strict deadlines.
- Writing up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Working closely with architects and other professionals.
- Staying up-to-date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Processing paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
- Monitoring construction processes, and providing training and team building sessions are required.
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Performing equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Scheduling regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Construction, Business, Management, Safety, Maintenance or Engineering preferable.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects
Monthly Net Salary Range
N300,000 – N400,000 dependent on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.