Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Social-media Sales Personnel (Female)
: Wuse 2, Abuja
Start Date: Immediate Start
Working Conditions: Mon – Fri (8:30am – 8:00pm), Sat (9:00am – 7:30pm)
- The Social-media Sales Personnel will work to promote and strengthen the boutique by using social media platforms.
- She is also expected to help customers choose between the boutique’s array of goods and services, process payments and maintain a high level of customer service.
- Developing new social media strategies.
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure branding is consistent.
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with our brand.
- organizing and running marketing over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram)
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Education: Minimum of OND
- Experience: At least 2 years of sales experience in a top boutique
- communication skills (Listening, speaking), excellent customer service, meeting sales goals.
N25,000 – N30,000/month.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.