Room Attendant needed at Lilygate Hotel
Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Room Attendant
Reports to: House Keeping Supervisor
- Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor.
- Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Vacuums and racks the carpet.
- Checks and secures the rooms.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of his work area.
- Responsible for the Hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to him.
- Authorise to enter in guestrooms for cleaning and providing turn-down services as per requirement.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
- A secondary school diploma is preferred.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter