Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative is a fast rising Financial Institution aimed at promoting small businesses in a bid to eradicating poverty and empowering women.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the maintenance of customer credit history database
- Track the performance of portfolios across customer lifecycle
- Consult with management to provide assistance in corporate planning
- Ensure strategies are within the company’s Risk Appetite and satisfy pre-defined profitability hurdles
- Responsible for integrating new data sources and solutions into credit risk strategies
- Perform tracking and reporting on strategy implementations and validating post implementation
- Proactively seek and recommend enhancements to processes and development
- Utilize analytical techniques and statistical analysis to develop and optimize credit risk strategies for portfolios to meet pre-defined goals
- Apply segmentation techniques using generic and custom risk scorecards and attributes to build credit risk strategies for underwriting, line assignment, and account management
- Candidates MUST have good knowledge of the Bank-One software application
- Candidates must have a Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline.
- Applicants must have experience in a Microfinance Bank/Institution.
N70,000 – N80,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position applied for as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 28th August, 2021.