Revolutions Consulting and Environmental Services is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting reports
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Persistent and Confident
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent communication
- Cold calling potential customers
- Attend meetings with potential customers and close sales transactions.
- Establish a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work to achieve set monthly sales and revenue targets
- Entering all required data for sales into the company system.
- Manage all customer information and sales history.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Desk in managing information and communication with customers.
- 3 – 5 years cognate work experience with proven track records of achievement in Sales & Marketing. Experience in institutional selling is an added advantage
- Degree in Social Sciences/ related discipline
Job Title: Estimator
- Have an independent idea of the current market price of print material.
- Liaise with the production team for feedback on actual production flow of job.
- Generate Quotation Estimate
- Generate Production Estimate Form.
- Prepare job bag.
- Generate Weekly & Monthly report
- Interpret Job Specification
- Plan the production of the job as a map before preparing the Estimate
- Prepare the Estimate in a profitable, competitive and most economical way considering the company production tools.
- Advise the client through the Client Service office on the most economical specification where needful.
- Ability to plan the job economically
- Proficiency in use of Estimating Software
- Microsoft office tools (MS Word Ms Excel)
- Team Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure without making errors
- Work under less supervision.
- HND in Printing, or degree in relevant discipline.
- Five to seven years of cognate work experience with two years in a large scale commercial printing organization.
- Ability to interpret a job specification form correctly
- Knowledge of the print production process of jobs specification
- Ability to identify the machine required for the job process
Job Title: Outbound Logistics Officer
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
- Participate in 3rd party Logistics management processes, such as selection, qualification and performance evaluation.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements and cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage, motivate, train, develop and appraise Logistics team to meet total customer service and logistics objectives.
- Liaise with all service customers and supporting departments with inputs to Outbound Logistics service delivery
- Support logistics staff in other locations
- Supervise staff as required
- Ensure adequate logistics preparedness through contingency planning & continuous reviews
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Responsible for confirming ad processing customer’s order, outbound shipment and timely delivery.
- Effectively handles returns, diversions and short deliveries of products.
- Plans and schedules delivery/loading program as well as spot hire trucks, manage haulage fleet, inspect and calibrate third party fleet.
- Processes union dues for petroleum tank drivers in line with regulations.
- Responsible for souring for vendors, documentation, forecasting, making requisition, acceptance and evaluating good & services
- Manage daily operations of Logistics with a concentration on domestic outbound.
- Manage logistics and carrier, performance coordinators. o Eterna owned and Third-party assets
- Maintain working relationships with outbound domestic carriers.
- Review and respond to internal and external service performance and interact with carriers regarding issues.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the industry
- Safety Knowledge
- Inventory Management
- Warehousing Management
- Distribution channel and supply chain
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Team Building & Collaboration
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Candidate MUST resides in Port Harcourt
- 3-5 years of professional experience.
Job Title: Inventory / Stock Controller
- Under general supervision from the management team, an inventory controller performs an array of tasks that are essential to the company’s operations and success.
Here are the essential duties of this role:
- Provides routine management data regarding inventory performance, which involves evaluating and monitoring usage and cost of materials, consumables and scrap.
- Creates and maintains accurate written procedures for the primary inventory control functions and processes, ensuring accuracy and integrity of the stock management system implemented.
- Implements improvement systems and processes to reduce inventory setbacks, while minimizing costs and maximizing working capital. He also ensures that work orders are fully and properly completed and that all stocks have been correctly allocated to corresponding jobs.
- Creates daily reports to control the key critical areas of the stock system and address any discrepancy. This task involves managing control measures to make sure inaccuracies and errors are highlighted and resolved.
- Coordinates periodic safety inspections and testing of any specialized piece of utility equipment.
- Ensure all departments abides by the Company policy as regards inventory counts procedural methods and measurements.
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity.
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis.
- Develops the inventory management strategy of the company with the goal to control costs within budget, generate savings, rationalize inventory and maximize the working capital available.
- Maintains and manages inventory of materials and stocked products, which include stock locations and profiles. Using a mainframe computer, he accounts for receipts of new items, returns, back-orders and associated issues, and inputs essential data on all the handled materials, while adhering to strict accounting and auditing procedures.
- Controls perpetual inventory stock counting and accuracy checks, processes and approves payment invoices, and investigates discrepancies (in reported quantities and locations of all inventory) and shortages to minimize overstocks and remove redundant and obsolete raw materials.
- Ensures that the inward goods and stock are properly controlled and organized for sufficient production support and for the achievement of corporate goals.
- Based on suggested and computer-monitored order listings, he supervises regular cycle counts of inventory materials and assists in conducting yearly physical inventory counts.
- Ensures inward products are received and managed according to the company’s standard procedure, so materials will be readily available for production or whenever needed.
- Organizes and maintains the inventory floor area to ensure efficient material storage and handling. He also supervises labeling systems on the stock items.
- Good Customer Relationship and excellent service
- Accuracy in figures and ability to detect abnormalities from a glance.
- University Degree B.Sc. in Accounting or any Social Sciences
- 5-year experience in similar position
Job Title: Waiter & Waitress
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate wine glasses & pour the wine for customers.
- Write customers food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Check with guests/customers to ensure they are enjoying their meals & taking actions to correct any problems.
- Remove dishes (gentlemen first!) and glasses from the table for cleaning.
- Inform customers of Daily Specials such as brewing coffee, salads, appetizer, and portioning desserts for the day.
- Ensure bills for services provided are corrected before being presented to guests.
- Inform management of any problems and/or suggestions raised by guests & members alike.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware and linens.
- Prepare tables for meals, including set up items such as linen, silverware and glassware.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for customers and chill bottle of wine.
- Greeting guests (with eye contact and smile) & escort guests to their tables.
- Present Menu and Wine list to the guests and answer questions about menu / wine items or making recommendations.
- Taking and serving food and drink orders.
- Serve food and drink efficiently & professionally.
- Minimum qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar position
Job Title: Personal Assistant to CEO
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are mandated by our client, a reputable secondary school to fill the role of Personal Assistant to the CEO, the candidate must be passionate, experienced and ready to give her best.
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Respond accurately to internal and external information requests
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal / external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Prepare reports and documentation for meetings and appointments
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- B.Sc. / HND any related discipline
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant at least 3-5 years
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
Competitive Salary, HMO, Designated work-stations, Pension etc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 9th March, 2020.