3Line commenced business in 2007 with the primary aim of using technology to make financial services easily available to the financially excluded. We believe this is a basic human right, and 3Line is our platform for achieving this purpose. We focus on four key areas: Electronic Banking, Issuer Processing, Agency Banking and Identity Management, all driven by our Card Scheme.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Revenue Assurance Analyst / Receivable Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
Proposed Level: Executive Assistant
- Giving assurance of the charges or revenue configurations across all platforms for 3line
- Monitoring and control of commissions paid to Partners across all transaction types
- Confirmation of the correctness of all transaction reports from Operation
- Assist in monthly account reconciliations and general ledger activities
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities
- Prompt response to emails and calls from the finance unit and other units
- Timeous generation of invoices in conjunction with all product owners/ account managers
- Ensure adequate and timeous collection of receivables across applicable product lines
- Preparation of daily reconciliation of report on transaction funds and wallet balances
- Posting of weekly revenue transactions
Experience Requirements / Skills
- Possess a B.Sc in Accounting / Finance, ACA
- Minimum of 4 years of experience (in the Fintech Industry is an added advantage).
- Highly focused and success driven. Attention to details
- Eagerness to learn & develop self
- Knowledge of any accounting software e.g., SAP, QuickBooks, Peachtree, Xero etc.
- Financial/Business Analysis skill
- High sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite-Excel. PPT, Word, SharePoint etc
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Readiness to take up new challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail