Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Reservoir Engineering Manager must have a good knowledge of technical practices and principles of reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, field optimization, development planning, economic evaluation, production forecasting and reservesevaluation.
- The candidate must also be able to manage multiple concurrent projects and work inateam environment.
- Plans and directs all aspects of reservoir engineering/field studies regarding the identification, evaluation, and developmentofoilandgas reserves.
- Oversees the process of estimating, assessing, and planning oil and gas production and development projects. being a reservoir engineering manager ensures all projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with the organization’s established policies and objectives.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility. may give input into developing the budget.
- Review surveillance, analysis, dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir managementof assets
- Supports/Updates company-wide standard reservoir managementpractices
- Quantifies risk and uncertainty and to understand the impact on productionforecasts anddecisions
- Supports reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-insandacquisitions
- Reviews and Approves year-end Asset reserves figures for regulatoryauthority’sendorsement.
- Manages all reservoir engineering functions within the company.
- Provides leadership within multi-disciplinary teams to ensure adequate reservoir management of the company’sassets.
- Leads activities to optimize producing assets from a reservoir perspective leading to improved recovery, increase production and reserves addition.
- Develop reservoir performance prediction and prepare estimatesof in-place hydro carbon volume.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering Degree. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of eighteen (18) years of relevant experience in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations in the oil industry with an operator with a track record in Reservoir Engineering Management.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills.
- Excellent carriage and representation of company with regulatory and government agencies.
- Must be able to contribute to technical knowledge in form of technical paper presentations at conferences.
- Ability to support/update company-wide standard reservoir management practices.
- Sass, Forecasting, Visio, Insight, Entrepreneurial, Leadership, Excel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply