Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Reporting To: Head, Research and Strategy
Job Type: Permanent.
- A Research Analyst in the firm is responsible for producing research reports which analyze data related to financial markets, and make recommendations for internal and external clients of the business.
- A Research Analyst is quantitative, analytical, logical and good at managing numbers and data.
- The overarching aim of the desk is to establish and produce a leading macroeconomic research franchise across the Nigerian environment.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and maintain all existing models related to assigned sector and market coverage.
- Initiate new models that the unit does not currently have and other relevant models for analyzing Nigeria’s macroeconomic conditions.
- Produce insightful reports on new policies and/or initiatives from the FGN, CBN, DMO, and other economic managers.
- Participate in the company’s roadshows, conference calls, and telemarketing.
- Complete and respond to bespoke and ad-hoc client requests.
- Contribute to the Cordros’ half-yearly and quarterly strategy and outlook reports.
- Produce periodic macroeconomics and investment-related reports for domestic and offshore based investors.
Education & Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or a related field. Also, possession of relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS and other relevant certifications, or identifiable progress in pursuit of these certifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in Economic and Financial Research within the Capital Market.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment and be able to make informed split-second decisions.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suites.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and take initiative.
- Results driven.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply