Job Title: Research and Social Media Assistant
- We are seeking a motivated, energetic and technology-savvy Research Assistant with a background in Journalism, Creative Writing or Mass Communications for a wellness website.
- The ideal candidate should be able to multitask and have some knowledge or an interest in health, fitness and nutrition.
Educational Background Required
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in English literature, Journalism, Mass Communication or related subject area
- Professional Experience: Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate good publishing business awareness and the ability to learn quickly
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office applications
- Keen proofreading skills and sharp eye for detail
- Ability to generate research topics and content
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Other Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Experience writing and reporting, especially for magazines.
- Facility with social media, especially Instagram and Facebook.
- Intimate knowledge of Sports, Fitness and Health.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st March, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter