United Heart Hospital & Clinics exists to provide high quality patient-centered services with an emphasis on cardiovascular care. Our goal is to achieve a high standard for cardiovascular service that replicates thestandards of care services in the United States of America and other developed countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse (Experienced)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing with at least 4 years of work experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Experienced as a matron or Nurse Supervisor.
- Proven experience in supervising the nursing tea
- Some experienced in care for cardiac patients and cardiac-related ailments.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Mature, 30 years old and above
- Lives on the Island, preferably.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.