Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women led, faith based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- WEWE is in the process of partnership with Digital Doctoz Medical Hub United kingdom for the purposes of conducting a two days health far for 580 widows, single mothers, and vulnerable women
- Serve as a nurse to facilitate vital signs for the widows
- Fill out patience forms
- Assist with other activities that may be required by supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A registered Nurse
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must be reliable, proactive and visionary.
- Must be registered with the Nursing National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM)
- Must have a valid license i.e. up to date practicing license with the appropriate national licensing and/or registration board.
N10,000 / Day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae in one document (Ms Word) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees
Application Deadline 12th May, 2021.