Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited is an innovative Food Manufacturing company in Nigeria, specifically devoted to developing and producing healthier alternatives to garri, pounded yam, fufu etc; using a double-fibre natural swallow product known to contain scientifically-proven diabetes and cholesterol regulatory ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Slots: 2 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide Leadership to the Sales team for day-to-day tasks aimed at improving the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that the regional sales target monthly/quarterly/yearly is met unfailingly
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve sales targets for each product line
- Plan and Deliver periodic sales targets.
- Develop new customer base and generate strategies that grow share of pocket, market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ensuring finished products are embedded in the markets with a key focus on relevant customer targets.
- Supervises all activities of the Trade Market Development/ sales teams.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day-to-day operations of the regional sales operation by providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale, and service the account regularly.
- To deal with customer complaints/grievances and follow-up with the technical team for resolution and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- People Management – Manage effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through the team to take up higher challenges.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards
- As a Regional Trade Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to be our first impression on all prospective clients in the region. You will open doors to all of our target clients, meaningfully filling the top of the sales funnel, with a competitive drive to succeed.
- Presenting our services to a range of potential business partners.
- Intensive market research with a focus on expanding the company’s customer base and identifying new business opportunities within the assigned territory.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- Sales Growth Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- Customer Relationship – To maintain a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers / sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer engagement.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Minimum of a First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or other related fields
- M.Sc / MBA Degree and/or relevant professional qualification is desirable and would be of added advantage
- Minimum of 15years relevant experience with at least 3years in a similar managerial role and organization
- Must have working experience in a Ball Food/ Cereal Company.
More about you:
- Familiarity with Food channels across the selected region
- Must possess good analytical and computing skills.
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence.
- You are not afraid to engage in the sales process and negotiation.
- Territory Management Skills (customer/outlet mapping, call/route plan, volume planning, Market Analysis).
- Proficiency in building and maintaining Strong Customer Relationships & Sales teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and preferred region (Lagos / West, East / South & North) as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2021.