Sonia Foods Industries Limited is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu – Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe / Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Trade Marketing Executive
Locations: Aba – Abia & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Executive to drive the success of the company’s effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Play a key role in achieving company sales target & category growth through developing & implementing BTL strategies within brands guidelines as well as customers’ & shoppers’ expectations
- Drive & facilitate smooth and effective implementation of brand plans (pricing, trade marketing, ROI analysis, margins)
- Assist, support and organize trade fairs, promotions, events, and roadshows
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customer
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Develop new and consolidate existing relationships with business partners/suppliers and or trade partners
- Assist in preparation and negotiation of proposals for contracts.
- Develop and implement strategic, tactical creative plans to drive sales and ensure brand growth through various marketing and trade marketing plans, adding value to assigned brands
- Review marketing plan and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of brand targets (distribution and trade marketing activities) and implement methods that will result in greater or heightened efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5 – 8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry or brand management/trade marketing
- Good team player, able to work with colleagues at all levels to achieve business objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th May, 2022.