Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager who has over 10years in FMCG to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being-instituted for consistent growth.
- As a successful Regional Sales Manager, you should be motivated and driven towards meeting sales goals. A high-performing Regional Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Business or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team, including van sales
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Proficient in basic accounting/Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the Job title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.