Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management team has many years’ experience in the fields of production, importing, and distributing of food products. The basic function of the company is to outsource, market, and distribute food products from both the domestic and commercial markets. Blume Nigeria Limited is a member of Sonia Foods Industries conglomerate, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a driven and experienced Senior Sales Officer to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of Field Sales Representatives.
- The Senior Sales Officer’s responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports. You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- To be successful as a Senior Sales Officer, you should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team. Ultimately, an outstanding Senior Sales Officer should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Manager Vans and sales promoters
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years related experience
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Use the title of the Job as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 10th February, 2021.