Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment / Vetting Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Working with hiring managers to gain an understanding of role requirements.
- Interpreting and then advising colleagues on employment law.
- Placing job advertisements using various social media platforms.
- Conduct background checks and verifications on all employees
- Developing staffing solutions.
- Review candidates’ documents and applications to ensure they are complete and comply with force policy and procedure.
- Liaise with other forces and national agencies on individual cases, requesting and providing information to enable vetting decision-making.
- Provides the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company, to ensure that the current and future needs of the organization are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of actions taken
- Ensures strict compliance with the Company’s Policies & Procedures.
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and any matters relating to an applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance which may be a potential threat to security to highlight areas which may require further research and investigation prior to vetting clearance decision being made.
- Prepare vetting reports to the highest standard, to issue clearance, escalate more contentious cases, or to set out the reasons for refusal together with the relevant evidence in line with national and local guidance.
- Schedules the shortlisted candidates for interviews and create a well-documented interview report
- Maintain full records of vetting activities and decisions made, to ensure that decisions are transparent and open to audit and review.
- Act as the first point of contact for vetting matters in force to provide advice and guidance and to support colleagues in the gathering and interpretation of information, and support the application of local and national guidance
- Carry out the full range of checks specified in the force’s vetting policy, to ensure that all relevant information is obtained.
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Advice on sound recommendations and decisions in relation to an individual’s vetting status.
- Continuously develop documents and manages effective security vetting procedures in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews.
- Managing recruitment budgets.
- Conduct further research and investigation into the applicant’s suitability for vetting clearance to further assess any potential vulnerability which might cause potential threats to security.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, where necessary to clarify information, to ensure that vetting decisions are based on an appropriate understanding of that information.
- Carry out risk assessments of information gathered in the context of a vetting application or request, to identify risk mitigation measures and ensure the production of an auditable rationale for vetting decisions.
- Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience, and role.
- Minimum of B.Sc / BA or HND in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years relevant job experience
- Should be able to ride a motorbike and a car
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good communication skills with the ability to listen to others
- Able to produce concise, accurate reports
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Preferably Male
- Should have a valid means of identity and Driver’s License
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2021.