PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure collection of outstanding payments from customers.
- Recovering bad debts from delinquent debtors.
- Resolving disputes with customers, ensuring that concerns are resolved correctly.
- Clarify potential consequences of not paying such as sales of collateral process.
- Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, firm, and honest.
- Complete any administrative task as required for the efficient running of the teams’ activities.
- Always deliver a consistent and professional level of service.
- Devising customized recovery strategies on a case-by-case basis.
- Reducing the non-performing loan owned by the Bank.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Locating and establishing contact with debtors.
- Taking ownership of debt collection cases.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to negotiate respectfully and communicate rationally
- Demonstrated ability to follow policy and procedure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Microsoft office skill
- BSc. in Banking and Finance or related field
- 3 years of experience in debt collection
- Ability to meet set target and deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and reporting skills
- Leadership, managerial, multitasking, analytical, and decision-making skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2021.