A major player in the Oil Servicing Industry and due to expansions seeks to engage qualified and suitable candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the front office and arrange for conferences.
- Prioritize and manage projects simultaneously, follow through on issues in like manner.
- Manage and maintain business and personal calendars.
- Prepare expenses reports for final approval and processing.
- Process all electronics communications.
- Prepare correspondence and assist with miscellaneous reports and document.
- Responsible for the filling and maintenance of documents in the department.
- Assist with preparation of presentation materials.
- Make travel arrangements (domestic and international) and provide itineraries.
- Coordinate conferences and meetings.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- BSc. Business Administration or its equivalent.
- 2 years experience as an Executive in a corporate environment.
- Good personal disposition.
- A team player with strong Leadership skill.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Creative, target driven with excellent organizational skills.
- Youth Corper (NYSC) currently serving in Lagos State can also apply.
- Experience in the mineral Oil and Gas Industry an added advantage.
- Strong numerical, graphic software and proficiency in MS office application.
- Excellent communication, Written and Reporting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail