Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job ID:HRO/1123/ PC
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- General Human Resource function.
- Preparing HR related proposals, organizing trainings, performing HR audits for clients.
- Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
- Managing Clients’ portfolios.
- Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
- Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company’s database.
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings and events across departments.
- Recording key action points during monthly performance meetings and presenting points in subsequent meetings to track performance.
- Proficiently scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and appointments for the HR Consultant.
- Content creating and marketing / brand promotion.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the Lead HR Consultant from time to time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 years’ Post Nysc experience as an HR officer, Assistant HR Consultant or relevant Human resources position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- Basic knowledge ofPayroll Management.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Supervises: HR Executive, HR Officer, HR Intern
Employment type: Full Time
- This is an HR Generalist role and you will be responsible for providing tailored HR strategy to fit into each client’s overall business strategy.
- You will provide excellent service to all internal and external stakeholders with a view to increasing the company’s reputation and revenue.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all clients in your portfolio
- Develop effective frameworks for client engagements with timelines
- Measure process to ensure that clients and the company are aligned on key performance metrics, establish realistic business goals, and provide accountability through reporting and analytics
- Meet and surpass all client expectations
- Tailor proposals to fit clients’ specifications
- Communicate best practices that will help clients achieve their goals
- Own all aspects of client projects, manage projects and work with all other internal stakeholders to establish timelines, present key findings/deliverables when required and ensure repeat business by the client
- Ensure that agreed timelines with clients are met
- Update and manage payroll records
- Provide client and employees with counsel and strategic thought leadership
- Ensure Zero client loss due to operational and strategic issues
- Achieve and maintain client satisfaction level to 100% on all accounts within your portfolio.
- Create folder and maintain all clients’ records within your portfolio; key contacts information, new hires documents, proposals, project documents, DOBs, work anniversaries, etc.
- Lead and drive all company pitches and efforts to win new businesses
- Drive efficient day to day business operations which includes building team members, and influencing cross-functional internal partners to create and execute effective research, analysis, strategy and initiatives.
- Lead the team in building Pivotage’ brand reputation and industry position through leveraging external network; taking part in speaking and conference opportunities.
- Proficient in using project management tools to manage projects and reports
- Provide support in developing and presenting new strategic opportunities
- Initiate and drive 1 new client engagement bi-annually
- Ensure that agreed timelines with colleagues are met
- Provide internal team members with counsel and strategic thought leadership
Key Performance Indicators:
- 100% execution of clients’ engagement within timeline
- 0% client loss
- Retain and grow existing accounts by 20% in this business year
- A minimum of 4clients’ referrals per annum
- Attend 2 HR conferences/ trainings per annum
- +95% successful client queries resolution within 48hours
Qualification & Experience
- A good first degree in any discipline
- MBA/ Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- HR certification required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an HR role where 2 years must have been spent in a supervisory capacity and as an HR generalist.
Skills / Competence Requirements:
Skills and Attitude required to succeed on the job:
- Proficiency in project management and MS Office Tools; Excel & Word
- Presentation skills
- Business writing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Relationship management
- Leading teams, trust and mutual respect
- Data sourcing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd June, 2021.