Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Projectionist
Locations: Warri, (Delta) & Umahia, (Abia)
- Projectionists are responsible for supporting the Business Manager with the effective management of the Technical operation within the Projection department.
- He will contribute to quality of service given to our customers by the delivery of a high standard of presentation
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities
- To review information/reports to seek opportunities for preventing loss, ensure the security of assets, Guests and employees at all times. Ensuring that equipment and processes are used effectively and procedures followed consistently.
- To inform and communicate effectively with the Technical Team and provide feedback to the Manager & Management Team on Technical performance.
- To assist the Manager in the maintenance of, operation and care of all critical and non-critical lighting.
- To deliver quality Presentation of all screen activity, through both Sound and Projection by ensuring that all relevant processes are followed to the required standard, exceeding guest expectations.
- To deliver minimum show loss by ensuring that all relevant maintenance processes are followed to the required standard on all departmental Sound & Projection equipment.
- To maintain the safety of customers and employees by complying with Standards, Health & Safety and Environment legislation relevant to their department and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To champion, implement and sustain Technical and Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the Technical environment.
Qualification and Experience
- The right candidate must have a minimum of OND from a recognized institution.
- IT skills
- Excellent customer skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.