Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is recruitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be rugged, focused and detailed oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Identify and register with potential clients/customers.
- Prepare and forward Introductory proposal and product catalogue.
- Market and Sell the laboratory products and Services of the company.
- Increase Productivity and ensure yearly sales targets are met through competitive pricing and adequate follow up of potential customer leads.
- Work with sales team to develop and implement strategies to promote company products and services.
- Prepare and Submit Marketing Plans and Activities.
- Conduct Product presentation to customers
- Manage present and Prospective clients’ enquiries and transactions.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Pure/Applied Chemistry, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Marketing and Business Administration.
- Knowledge of Scientific, Engineering and/or Laboratory Equipment is an added advantage.
- 3-5 years relevant experience .
Job Title: Procurement Executive
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be organized, focused and detailed oriented team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Facilitates the accountability processes involved in managing receiving area personnel, workflow, pharmacy inventory, and the dynamic needs of all applicable pharmacy stakeholders.
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Responsibility for purchasing and the “in-stock” levels within the agreed inventory parameters.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Immediately alert the Inventory Manager and Pharmacy Manager when a budget is exceeded.
- Maintain a process for returns. Manage a defined area in the storeroom for returns/credits. This area will include out of dates, damaged and un-saleable goods.
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Oversee and assume responsibility for the POS system and the Electronic Ordering Systems.
- Observe the correct buying protocols.
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols.
- Complete all necessary stock takes.
- Maintain the storeroom and the allocation of space for stock. Ensure the storeroom meets regulations.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant software to ensure accurate stock management.
- Comply with Pharmacy Medicine Policy, Pharmacy Medicine Guidelines and Pharmacist Only Medicines procedures
- Consistently deliver customer service in accordance with stipulated customer service standards.
- Comply with our required personal grooming standards.
- Maintain store/merchandising standards as described in our merchandising standards manual; this includes stock management, cleaning, shelf/ stock presentation, shelf ticketing.
- Use the relevant tools to drive store standards and maintain records of store execution performance.
- Implement Promotions accurately and in the required time frames.
- Attend training(s) as directed.
- At all times comply with Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Unpack orders and stock shelves as required.
- Maintain good working relationships with your Manager and your peers.
- At least 2 years’ work experience. Experience in a Community Pharmacy is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted