Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer
Job Type Full Time
- The Sales/Marketing Officer overseas the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing in the day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Proper recording of sales and cost transactions and cooperating with the company’s accounts staff for the proper performance of their duties.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new and existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
Requirements of the Role
- Ideally a degree/HND in marketing or other related discipline.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Experience 3years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 4th March, 2016.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter