Jordan 93.9FM – We are Abuja’s first blend radio, a mix of urban indigenous radio content – best music, quality news sports and back 2 back entertainment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Traffic Officer
- The Radio Traffic Officer is responsible for implementing and managing processes, and coordinating and providing support, for broadcast traffic related to the company’s radio programming distribution. This entails the dissemination of commercial materials and scheduling instructions to OAPS.
- The Radio Traffic Officer will act as a conduit between all applicable departments and broadcast operations to ensure a successful on-air execution of promotion and advertising content.
Primary job duties and responsibilities
- Provide scheduling instructions to on air personalities
- Act as a liaison with all departments to coordinate and manage the flow of information as it relates to implementing each campaign on
- Manage broadcast logs and generate reports of radio broadcast traffic, including daily reconciliation and ratings information, to highlight trends and identify risks and opportunities
- Submit report accordingly
- Troubleshoot radio broadcast traffic issues
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Direct the booking of all orders into the Jazler traffic system
- Assess ongoing systems, operational and servicing needs of broadcast traffic to maintain industry service standards
- Interact routinely with the Station administrator and Marketing team to create special packaging of media and exceed stated revenue budget goals
- Grow and foster relationships with existing and potential clients by strategizing on the best delivery of campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or related field
- Working knowledge of Jazler radio traffic systems is desired
- Ability to keep a bird’s eye view on multiple deadlines and campaigns simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Meticulously detail oriented
- Goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure.
Deadline: 30th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.