Saroafrica International Limited is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saroafrica has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant. This role is expected to be for Saro Agrosciences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Location: Along Lagos Ibadan expressway, Ogun
Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensuring the consistent application of the organization’s Quality Management System by implementing and enforcing the quality system in a sustainable manner, resolving all Supply Chain-related Quality issues in the Distribution Centres (DCs) and preventing all forms of breaches.
- Ensuring adherence to good hygienic, warehouse and distribution practices in all Supply Chain facilities by implementing and supervising the correct pest management programme and good working conditions in factory, suppliers’ locations, as well as Distributors’ warehouses.
- Facilitating training programs for Supply Chain Quality initiative in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Implementing the Quality Management Systems in production, vendor sourcing, preparing materials specification, vendor prequalification, supply Chain, defining and establishing specific quality procedures, tools, training materials and guidelines.
- Ensuring good warehouse and distribution practices for the Saro AgroSciences business.
- Coordinating and conducting quality assessment and Continuous Improvement plans for warehouses and DCs.
- Risk mitigation, capability building and training of the sales teams.
- Implementing Quality auditing programme for all manufacturing and supply Chain facilities by controlling and managing the programme, assessing the performance of the quality system, and reporting its effectiveness to management, proposing actions for improvement, and ensuring the auditing programme is in line with Market/Business Unit requirements.
- Anchor quality risk assessment and audits- Supplier and/or Customer auditing schemes.
- Coordinating the required resources for carrying out initiatives and checks around quality issues in operations.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- 3 – 4 relevant years of experience in a similar role in an FMCG/ processing company.
- Age Requirement: 28 – 40 Years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th July, 2022.